Sweet & Spicy Fried Rice w/ Shrimp & Edamame Recipe
Fried Rice is one of the staple dish of Asian cuisine. In this iteration, we add some sugar and oyster sauce that gives a sweet and bold flavors to balance out the spiciness from our Spicy Miso.
【Sweet & Spicy Fred Rice w/ Shrimp & Edamame】by H.I
|Oyster Sauce||tsp 1|
|Fish Sauce||tsp 1/2|
|SSG Spicy Miso||tsp 1|
|Coarse Ground Black Pepper||dash|
|Boiled Peeled Shrimp||5 pcs|
|Sesame Oil||tbsp 1/2|
|Cut Green Onion||to preference|
How to cook
1. Mix seasonings with rice in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, beat and mix the eggs.
3. Heat pan with oil on high.
4. Once the pan is hot, pour eggs and scramble until it is slightly firm.
5. Quickly add rice, peeled shrimp and edamame and stir-fry.
6. Once rice is coated and golden brown, turn off fire. Add sesame oil and green onions to finish. Mix gently and serve on a plate.