Spicy Miso Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Here is a recipe to celebrate both National Barbecue Day and the launch of our Spicy Miso!
【Spicy Baby Back Ribs】by Nori
|Baby Back Ribs||4lb|
|【Sweet Spicy Sauce 】|
|SSG Spicy Miso||50g|
|【Medium Spicy Sauce】|
|SSG Spicy Miso||100g|
|SSG Spicy Miso||150g|
How to cook
1. While non-traditional, cut ribs into individual ribs. This allows for faster cooking times.
2. Mix your preferred spice level sauce ingredients in a bowl.
3. Marinade ribs in sauce, and let sit for 2 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°.
5. Line an oven tray with baking paper and place rib spacing them evenly. Be sure to baste the ribs again with excess sauce.
6. Bake in oven for 15 minutes, then flip ribs and cook the other side for another 15 mins.
★ Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of your cut of rib. Take a toothpick and poke the rib, if any blood comes out it needs a little more time in the oven.