Seared Sirloin Nigiri
Our latest recipe is the Seared Sirloin Nigiri, although this recipe deals moreso with the Nigiri part than the Sirloin. For this recipe, we are using our very own Mirin Vinaigrette. We add more mirin to elevate the sugar content a bit more and boil off any excess alcohol. Finally we mix this with freshly cooked rice to make sushi rice using our very own Mirin Vinaigrette. Do note that freshly cooked rice is important to the process and leftover rice would not work well!
【Seared Sirloin Nigiri】
|Shin-Sen-Gumi Mirin Vinaigrette||100ml|
|Sliced Sirloin||20 slices|
How to Make
- In a pot, add the Shin-Sen-Gumi Mirin Vinaigrette and mirin, and boil to evaporate the alcohol.
- Cool to room temperature and mix with freshly cooked rice.
- Let rice sit for a few seconds to allow the flavors to permeate.
- Take thin slices of sirloin and cook with preferred method (fry pan or blowtorch)
- Make rice ball and add your choice of flavoring. (sweet sauce, soy sauce, wasabi, or salt).