We're nearing the end of the year and the end of our recipes for this holiday season. This time we're making BBQ Yakisoba, which are stir fried noodles, with our BBQ Sauce. This recipe does call for some fish stock, but you can use your choice of stock to elevate the flavor of the dish. While this dish will likely be finished in one sitting, consider stuffing any leftovers in a hot dog bun and adding a bit more sauce to make Yakisoba-pan, a staple dish commonly eaten by students at the school cafeteria.
|Yakisoba Noodles||60 g|
|Bean Sprouts||20 g|
|Shin-Sen-Gumi BBQ Sauce||1oz|
|Hondashi (fish stock)||A Pinch|
How to Make
- Slice the beef to thin bite sized slices and julienne vegetables.
- In a pot, boil noodles to an al dente texture.
- Heat up frying pan and add oil.
- Stir fry sliced beef until brown and add vegetables.
- When veggies are cooked add noodles.
- Add the BBQ sauce, fish stock, salt and pepper to the pan and stir fry.